Weigh in, week I don't know what....

Well, technically, I didn't weigh in today.

Of course, I stepped on the scale.

But since I have been attending WW meetings on Thursdays, that is now my official weigh in day.

That being said, this morning I weighed the same as I did LAST Thursday morning.

It seems I have been in the general vicinity of where I am now, for ages.

I am ready to see another big movement of the scale.

I need to get to moving.....stepping up my game with exercise.

I have been secretly hoping to see a new set of numbers on the scale. Yes. The 130's.

I have been so close for awhile now. Every now and then, and never on an official weigh in day, I have seen 139. However, never consistently, so it doesn't count.

Maybe soon.

Fingers crossed.

Although still not small for a 5'2" person, I haven't seen the 130's in years. Over 7 to be exact and even briefly then.

Maybe soon.....and very soon, it will be a reality again.

This time kicking off it shoes and staying awhile....or at least until the 120's arrive.

Comments

The Next Phase said…
Good job so far! I'm like you, been hovering around the same number for far too long. Started walking 2 days a week but I think I'm going to have to pick up my game. Ugh....I hate exercise!!!

Popular Posts