Swimmers Ear

Well, I survived the weekend.

Barely.

Early in the year (because, apparently, you can't start thinking about your birthday soon enough) when L started talking about how she was going to celebrate, I did my little song and dance routine and had talked L into having a few friends over for a sleepover for her birthday. Maybe a movie. Definitely pizza.

You know....more of a "small scale" type of event.

She bought into it.

I was happy.

I was home free this year.

UNTIL......................(you knew it was too good to be true, didn't you?).....

we were invited to a birthday party that was at an indoor pool in a nearby hotel. After that experience the bar had been set a little higher and all previous "quiet night at home" plans were shot out of the...um....water. Pardon the pun.

So, this past weekend we embarked on a whole new unprecedented level of fun.

Woo. Hoo.

Hopefullly once my energy returns to normal and the ringing in my ears stops, I will be able to form a complete thought which will enable me to write a complete post.

Or not.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Comments

Misti said…
I can't wait to hear what you did! ;D I used to love a slumber party. Whatever happened to the good ole days?

Popular Posts