Rush

Today I find myself completely bored. Work is slow. Time is creeping by.

Staring at the clock I find that I have 3 hours and 26 minutes left in my work day.

After work, I will rush to get the kids, rush home, rush to load my garage sale items, rush back into town to unload said garage sale items, rush back home to get kids to bed, and then, rush to sleep.

Then I get to wake up at the 5 o'clock hour and rush to get ready, rush to get the kids out of bed, rush to get them ready, rush to fix breakfast, rush to head to the big city for a dr's appt, rush to get L back to school, rush to get B to daycare, and rush to get back to work.

Why is it that at a time when I am relatively free to relax, I seem to be in a rush to rush?

Comments

~*Michelle*~ said…
Totally relating...and even when my body cannot physically rush anymore......my pinball brain is still on overdrive.

Psalm 46:10
Manda said…
on another note..its ALWAYS a good thing when its not rush rush at YOUR work....LOL

Popular Posts