Every song....another scene.

(Concert list updated March 2018)

This weekend I was talking to a friend about concerts we had attended.

The good. The bad. The ugly.

I would think about one, then another, and another.

In my mind I was trying to form a sort of list. I think I was checking my memory. I would think of one, and it would trigger another and so on.

I decided that while my memory was still in (semi) good shape, I was going to make a list.

And keep it.

And what better place?

Bare with me.
  • Garth Brooks (shook his hand) x2
  • Clay Walker (x2)
  • George Strait (x5)
  • Chris LeDoux (x4) (shook his hand)
  • Alabama
  • Janie Fricke
  • Tammy Wynette
  • George Jones(x2)
  • Brian White
  • Taylor Swift (x6/7?)
  • Gloriana (x2)
  • Kelli Pickler (x2)
  • Confederate Railroad
  • Lonestar
  • Brad Paisley (x5) (2/12 gave Blake guitar)
  • Sawyer Brown
  • Marty Stewart
  • Daughtry
  • Josh Turner
  • Dierks Bentley (x3)(met him 4/13)
  • Alan Jackson
  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Toby Keith
  • Martina McBride
  • Faith Hill (x2)
  • Tim McGraw
  • Montgomery Gentry
  • Bon Jovi
  • Doug Stone
  • Trisha Yearwood (x2)
  • Kenny Chesney
  • Big and Rich
  • Pam Tillis
  • Ricky Skaggs
  • Elton John (x2)
  • Chris Cagel
  • Gretchen Wilson
  • Uncle Cracker (guest appearance)
  • Hank Williams, Jr.
  • Keith Urban (x2) (picture taken with him)
  • Darius Rucker
  • LeAnn Rimes
  • Aaron Tippin (x2)
  • Lee Greenwood
  • Chely Wright (x2)
  • Charlie Daniels
  • Neal McCoy
  • Dwight Yoakam
  • Lynard Skynard
  • Josh Grayson
  • John Michael Montgomery
  • Tanya Tucker
  • Ricky Van Shelton
  • Rascal Flatts
  • Darius Rucker
  • Josh Thompson
  • Easton Corban
  • Luke Bryan (x2)
  • Justin Moore (x2)
  • NeedToBreathe
  • Miranda Lambert(x2)
  • Blake Shelton
  • Merle Haggard
  • The Band Perry
  • Scotty McCreery
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Hunter Hayes (drummer gave Lakyn his drumsticks)
  • Kid Rock
  • Buckcherry (Do not recommend)
  • Bobby Bare (x2)
  • John Conley (x2)
  • Ed Sherran (x2)
  • Don Williams
  • Justin Timberlake (x2)
  • Florida Georgia Line
  • Eric Church
  • Bruno Mars
  • Camellia Cabello
  • Three Cadillacs
  • Kip Moore
  • Pink


I may have to keep updating because my memory is sporadic. Also, I think it is worth noting that the overwhelming majority of these people sing "country music". Considering my tastes are so varied, I have to attribute this to the fact that while I was young, I was at the mercy of my parents musical tastes (country) and when I became old enough to go without them....I was at the mercy of (ahem) Steven's. (again...country) Granted, I like country, but if I would have had my way in Jr. High, I would have been at a New Kids on the Block concert.

Don't tell me if you actually got to go. Even at 37, I still think I might harbor some resentment.
It is only in the last few years that I have ventured away from country music....this time with my sister by my side.

I knew she would come in handy for something.

Comments

The Next Phase said…
Really, Gloriana?? Really??
Kim said…
Well...you see, they opened BOTH TIMES for Taylor Swift (along with Kelli Pickler).
Anonymous said…
Don't diss unless you have had then honor of seeing them in person...not as bad as you might imagine!

~Sharn Jean
Marlana said…
That's a seriously long list.
Amanda said…
I can't believe how many concerts you've been to. WOW. I have to admit I did get to see New Kids on the Block. I think I was 14. I was such of big fan of them. Please don't hate me!!
Misti said…
So, does that mean you don't want to know about me seeing them in Oct. 08 and that it was the best. concert. ever! I never got to go in Jr. High/HS either. BTW - I'm totally inspired by this post & am working on my list so I can post it on my blog. ;D

Popular Posts