And another one bites the dust.....

L's fever finally quit.

She only had it for 6 DAYS!

This weekend we enjoyed wonderful weather and two healthy kids.

It felt good that everyone, and everything, felt good.

And then, last night, B started running a fever of 102.

But God knows the plan and I am not going to try and micro-manage.

I'm not!

Seriously.

It's a good thing too. Especially since the current forecast is calling for 6-12" of snow, freezing rain, sleet and blizzard conditions starting tonight.

Comments

The Next Phase said…
Um, you were trying to micromanage the weather chances this morning at 8 a.m. when you asked me if I had a battery operated fan! You crack me up!!! But, hey, if it does get bad I'm coming to your house because you will be WAY more prepared than me.
Marlana said…
Bless his heart! I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

Popular Posts