Second letter to Kid

Dear Kid Rock,

I knew that eventually you would come to your senses. I mean, really, Pamela doesn't have anything over me.... OK, OK, Maybe she is blond and has big.......eyes. But that is it.

Upon hearing of your divorce I knew right away that the timing was not coincidental. You filing papers when I am celebrating my anniversary....too ironic, don't you think? Was the jealousy just eating you up? You couldn't take it could you.....thinking about me and Steven was too much for you. But I ask you this, "How do you think I have felt these last four months?" Here you were having wedding after wedding. It seemed almost as if you did it to rub it in my face.

Thankfully for you, Kid, I have a forgiving nature. I, make that we ,can overcome this. It seems like you are on the right track now. Just call me. I will be waiting.

Love, Kim

--you may remember me as Miss Timber....but you can call me whatever you want.

Comments

The Sour Kraut said…
I wish you luck.

I hope he's not coming back to me. I don't want to die in his arms just yet.

Popular Posts