Reasons I love my sister....

  • She is so fun to be around.

She has a great sense of humor.

She is a........ loving, um, scratch that...... mean aunt to my kids. (She relentlessly torments them...it is her mission in life)

She has a big heart.

She is 10 years younger than me, so she will be able to pluck my stray facial hairs when I get too old to see them.

She is beautiful. (Can't you tell from the picture.....thank me later, Sarah)

She is my ONLY sister/sibling....I don't have a choice.

I have never met someone so much like myself....yet so different.

We can finish each others sentences.

We constantly say the same things simultaneously, without even meaning to.

She loves pizza.

She used to want to dress JUST like me.....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Sarah!

This is what you get for saying I never mention you in my posts. I love you.

Comments

The Sour Kraut said…
I have four sisters but one in particular that I am especially close to. I am so thankful to have her in my life.

Happy birthday to your sister.
The Sour Kraut said…
Oh, you're welcome. It was nothing.

(kidding)
Kim said…
I think the picture is cute. It shows your playful side. I wasn't looking for a glamour shot.

Popular Posts