- what kind of car do you drive?
- when was the last time you cried?
- who do you think will respond the quickest?
blah, blah, blah...... But I have to admit...although I get tired of filling out the same questions (and sometimes I don't), I really do enjoy reading others answers. Sometimes they are the usual....but sometimes, just sometimes, someone pulls a fast one on you and you actually learn something about them that you didn't know before.
The latest in this line of emails is a "Holiday Edition" of Getting to Know Your Friends. And I have to admit, no holds barred, I really have enjoyed reading everyones answers. It has almost been as much fun as opening a present from each one of them. So here goes...... Here are the questions.... Answer as many or as few as you like. But know this, each one you answer is like a little gift to me. 'Tis the season.
- Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
- Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
- Colored lights on tree/house or just white?
- Do you hang mistletoe?
- When do you put up your decorations?
- What is your favorite holiday dish, (not dessert)?
- Favorite holiday memory as a child?
- When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
- Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
- How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
- Snow! Love it or dread it?
- Can you ice skate?
- Do you remember your favorite gift?
- What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?
- What is your favorite holiday dessert?
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- What tops your tree?
- Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
I will post again with my answers and some the ones that gave me warm fuzzy feelings....(If anyone cares...)