Mother's Day Sucks!

Oh I kid.




It sucks in a totally GOOD way!




While some women want pampering or jewelry, Steven knows that the way to show his appreciation and love for his childrens mother..... is through a vacuum.




And I couldn't be happier!




Yes, I have spent too many days of my life sweeping my floors with the cord held up in "just the right" position, to keep it from shorting out. I would make a swipe, the vacuum would die, I would hold my arm up like a mini antenna, and then REPEAT. All over the house. I am sure it was comical.





I have done this for years. Years I tell you.





So, this year for mother's day, my husband bought me a Dyson. I don't think I have ever loved him more.




Seriously.





Well, almost.



However, I am practicing restraint by not showing the "up close" picture of all the "stuff" otherwise known as dirt, that it sucked out of my carpet.




I am now taking "clean" to a whole other level and it is exhilarating.




I am sick that way.




Don't judge me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
DYSON FOR LIFE!

~Sharn Jean
The Sour Kraut said…
Funny. I'm all for the practical gifts. No flowers for me.
Mama Goose said…
Oh! I am SO jealous. I have been begging my husband to give me a vacuum - but he just can't get past the idea of giving me a gift that truly "sucks" - in the best way possible! Lucky you!!!
Manda said…
YOU TOTALLY SUCK!!! I WANT ONE TOOOOOOOO!

Popular Posts