More random thoughts....

  • I can't believe how let down I was by the Supercenter. I thought there would be more hoop-la.
  • Is Kid Rock REALLY that shallow.
  • I hope HE doesn't do any home movies with her....I don't think my heart could take it.
  • I love watching home movies...(not THAT type of home movies).
  • I am really mad at the people who manufactured my portable DVD player. They SUCK.
  • I wonder what stomach cancer feels like.....I think I might have it. Seriously.
  • I can't wait to get home and watch todays episode of Y&R that I taped. Yes. It is my one guilty pleasure.
  • I think I live day to day. After reading Jeff's goals....I am impressed. I think that growing up I wanted: a husband, kids, and a house. Got the husband at age 24. Kids at age 27 & 30. And built our house at age 28. Does this mean I can die now.
  • Must think of new goals or I will probably die. (stomach cancer)
  • How likely is it that we would ACTUALLY experience a black-out?
  • It is only 55 cool degrees in Almont, CO.......Woo Hoo.
  • I haven't heard from my husband in several hours and he is building fence in 100+ degree weather.....Should I be worried? I think so. What do I do? Can't leave work. He isn't answering his phone.....He works alone.... Great. Now I am worried.

Comments

Popular Posts