YES, I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am sure there are those of you who have been sitting on the edge of your seats, wringing your hands and trying to find ways to occupy your worried mind. The fact that blogger was down yesterday afternoon just compounded the anxiety, I am sure. I am here to tell you.... worry no more, I think. At least for the time being I am still among the living. Apparently my daughter needs to fine tune her psychic abilities......or she just missed the mark on what day. I guess only time will tell.

My fans that I am most familiar with received personal phone calls from me to be assured of my liveliehood. And my greatest fans called me, to be assured of my safety. To them I would like to say.....many thanks.

Comments

Becky said…
Thank goodness! I can't count the number of phone calls and worried emails asking me if you had bit the big one.
So glad you are still with us to bless us with your witty thoughts!

Popular Posts