My final testament.....???

This morning my daughter, yes the ghost seeing daughter, told me that after I dropped her off at the sitter a car was going to hit me and I was going to die.... SHE IS THREE YEARS OLD!!! Where does she come up with this stuff? I must have had a stricken look on my face because I said, probably panicky, "I am going to die???"...to which she replies....."no, just the truck."

So here I am at work, wondering if on my lunch hour I am going to be plowed into by some wayward vehicle, and if in fact I am going to die, or if we are only going to be left with a "dead" truck. If I am no longer posting after this day, June 5, 2006, then you know that yes, indeed, the unspeakable has happened.

Comments

Becky said…
I think you need to take your daughter to Joy's house.
Kim said…
That might be too freaky....
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Popular Posts