Uuuggghhhh!!

Last week a dreadful stomach virus hit our house.

Miss L did surprisingly well. It still amazes me how a soon to be 4 year old can matter-of-factly look at you and say....."I need a bowl, I think I am going to puke". No dramatics, no crying. Only the facts. Once the puking has ceased she then returns to her "normal mode."

Mr B, however, can not put together a sentence yet. There was no warning. Just puking. In the back of the vehicle, on the living room couch..... you get the picture. And although he is a trooper, it was almost more than this mom could bear. "Momma, hold me", "momma, hold me". Too pitiful!

After six days of upset stomachs and fevers.....Friday there appeared to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

That was until two o'clock this morning.

That is when I, nurse to the sick, got hit by the train. Anybody want to hold me?

Comments

The Sour Kraut said…
Ugh!

I hope you feel better soon. Very soon! Mom's never get the rest they deserve when they're sick.

Popular Posts