Weighing my odds.....

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about my exciting life I lead.....which included my family challenging me to a race, of sorts, when I was on my way to the WW weigh in.



I. SO. WON.



Last week while on my way to the weigh in, I found myself in the middle of another race.



Once again.



This time it wasn't with the family.



The opponent, however, was just as fierce.



It was neck and neck for awhile.....(and I think that I was the one with the disadvantage there. My neck was definitely shorter.)



But as my opponent veered into a nearby drive, the victory was mine.



He knew he couldn't win.



He was, after all, racing against a truck and I was VERY familiar with the track.



You might say it was "foul play".





Comments

~*Michelle*~ said…
You are so funny....

YAY on winning the weigh in too!

Happy Mother's Day, my friend! :)

Popular Posts