Wednesday, February 10, 2010

1 week

So...it has been one week since signing up for Weight Watchers online and honestly, I haven't cheated once.

Of course, it IS only the first week.

I know that there isn't a quick fix but I was hoping for a little more progress in the scale department.

I have lost a total of 4 lbs even.

I was kinda hoping for more in the first week since I am well aware that it slows down after that. I also know that I need to get to moving and jump on the exercise bandwagon....but it is so hard! Especially when existing on 1050 calories a day (more or less).

So, in the meantime, I will enjoy my fiber bars and dill pickles.

Joy.

6 comments:

Bina said...

Hey!!! You LOST FOUR POUNDS!!! AND you don't have anything to feel guilty about. Sounds like accomplishment to me!

Way to go girlfriend!!!

The Next Phase said...

Hey, I only lost 5 lbs the first week and I weigh a lot more than you (which means I should lose faster)! Four pounds is amazing!!! Just think, if you lose 2 lbs a week you will lose 30 lbs by swimsuit season!!!!!

Kelli Jo said...

4 lbs is great, congratulations! Not cheating all week and giving up soda is a great accomplishment!

Amanda said...

4lbs is great. Keep it up. You'll be at your goal before you know it.

ExamBo said...

Keep up the good work!!!!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Four pounds is great! Think about four pounds of ground beef.....now think about it melting/falling off of you!

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!