Monday, July 20, 2009

Just an idea......

After participating, if that is what you can call what I did, in the volunteer aspect of the Extreme Home Makeover experience, I have been thinking about an Extreme Home Makeover that I participated in more directly in.

Extreme Home Makeover: Trailer House Edition.

That's right. The extreme makeover of our very first home. An $800 trailer.

It was a beauty:

My mom cried when she saw it.

My dad, the same one that I milked cows for, said that "he didn't think Kim (that would be me) could live in it".

My uncle said that we should chalk it up as an $800 lesson learned, scrap it and start over.

Folks, it was that nice.



Now....to try and find pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on...that was the worst post ever. Talk about getting me all excited for a let down. BLAH!

~Sharn Jean

Mama Goose said...

Hurry. I need visuals. :)