Nine days without power was MORE THAN ENOUGH for me. I love power. I love our electric company. I love the lineman. I love Thomas Edison. I love Benjamin Franklin.......If it has to do with electricity, I love it.
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I can't say it enough.
I noticed Becky blogged today. So sliding in on the heels of her post.....here goes.
Today I am worried about:
- Thursday: Going to Dr. with the kids. Then to Picture People. Then to Salon. I am scared and outnumbered. There are more them than there are of me.
- Am I a bad mother because I rarely go anywhere with my kids by alone? I always call in reinforcements, or only take one child.
- I wonder what chemicals Becky was talking about?
- Is it safe to eat hamburger that has thawed (yet stayed cold) and then refroze?
- Will I die if I eat it? Or just get really sick?
- Maybe I should save it and fix it for Steven some night when he makes me mad. (just kidding)
- Should I have another child?
- Are you crazy woman? Look at you #1 and #2 worries.
- Am I depressed? Should looking at old pictures of Miss L as a baby make me terribly sad.
- I am anxious to see how hubby does taking Miss L to dance class. She has already melted his heart and he hasn't even gotten to see her in her cute little leotard with all of her friends haming it up.
- I am pretty sure I am depressed. Everything/everyone makes me sad.
- I am getting so many grey hairs.......I probably worry too much.