What a day....

This morning at 1:00 I was awakened by Steven shifting in the bed and Miss L crawling into the middle of us.

I could see his profile in the dark as he said, "She's hot."

"Mama, my head hurts really bad and my throat is sore."

Great.

We had finished ten days of amoxicillan a mere 36 hours before this to treat the strep throat that she developed only two days into the school year.

I was certain it was back. And I was right.

Miss L and strep throat go way back.....
******************
A shot and a referral to an ear, nose, throat doctor later, one thing became painfully clear.

Between my gallbladder issues, Mr. B having his ear tube removed and Miss L possibly losing her tonsils, I am going to go out on a limb and say that we will have more than our share of medical deductions this year on our taxes.

Isn't that worth something?

Yeah, you are right. It isn't.

Comments

Marlana said…
Bless your hearts! Please let me know if I can do anything to help. I hope everyone gets better soon. Are you going to have to have surgery?

Popular Posts