It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....


Comments

The Sour Kraut said…
Your house is gorgeous! You're living my dream life. I would love to live in the country on a small farm with dogs and horses. Instead, we live outside Chicago with traffic, noise and strip malls galore!

I was tempted to get up early and take a picture of the outside of our house with the freshly fallen snow and Christmas lights. The lazyness in me won out and I stayed indoors. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning as we are due for another 6 inches today.
Kim said…
Thank you....I wanted to get out there before Mr. Forest tracked it all up with the tractor. So I marched out there in my pj's covered in the Mr.'s coveralls and his boots. There were, however, tracks already. Our stock dog Rowdy had already checked everything out.

Popular Posts