Lettin' the crazy out a little at a time

I have been a little busy lately.

You know, lettin' the crazy out a little at a time.

My last post was in reference to the graduation party I had for my sister and brother-in-law. I thought that I would get my mental state back to normal after it was over.

Normal? What's normal?

Yeah, I don't know either.

I went from stressing about one party, to worrying about another.

Tomorrow I am throwing a baby shower for a friend of mine.

I am happy to be doing it. Really.

However, this is the first time that I have thrown a shower for anyone...on my own.

My "To Do" list seems a mile long. I have spent so much time at Wal Mart picking up last minute items that someone mistook me for a greeter the other day. (Oh, I kid! Kind of.) I am so afraid I am not "doing it right" and that not only will I miss something, but that it will be a flop with no one to blame but .....that is right....ME!

I am hoping to fill them up with so much food that they fall into a sugar induced coma and only have vague recollections of the shower. Is that wrong?

Anyway, either way, tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. I hope to breathe a little easier.

If I am not, I don't know who to blame.....oh yeah, that is right....ME!

Comments

~*Michelle*~ said…
I bet it will go fabulous......relax and enjoy the ride, mama!

Popular Posts