Go ahead and Levon me alone....

I found this on another blog and liked it.......


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.

Pick your Artist: Elton John (Love the piano....and the crazy lyrics)

Are you a man or a woman: Rock N' Roll Madonna

Describe yourself: The Bitch is Back (sorry!)

How do you feel: Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Describe where you currently live: One Horse Town

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Take Me To The Pilot

Your favorite form of transportation: Rocket, Man (punctuation mine)

Your best friend? I Need You To Turn To

You and your best friends are: Tiny Dancer (s) (OK, so maybe we aren't tiny, Sarah, but we are totally dancers!)

What's the weather like: Empty Sky

Favorite time of day: I Cry At Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

What is life to you? Candle In The Wind

Your fear: Original Sin

What is the best advice you have to give: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Thought for the Day: Sad Songs Say So Much

How I would like to die: Shooting Star/Return(ing) To Paradise

My soul's present condition: Stones Throw From Hurtin'

My motto: Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are not so tiny...

~Sharn Jean
I love the song titles! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Popular Posts