Boondocks

Just some music to lead you into the weekend......

Comments

Heidi the Hick said…
Hey Karen- I giggled at your comment on my post about my pirate fascination!
Anonymous said…
Hello Sister! I am just sitting here in our room waiting to go to lunch. I tried to call but was unable to get through. Let me give you an update as to what I have been doing the past two days.

Day 1

We got up and went shopping. I had a rock massage in the afternoon and it was amazing.

Day 2 (Today)

We got up at 5:00 a.m. to go on the hot air balloon ride. It was awesome. Our landing was scary + fun because we landed in a field and then kind of jumped over a barbed wire fence onto the road, and then the balloon somewhat touched the powerlines. I wish I would have had a video camera on the ground to tape it. It was awesome after I removed myself from the basket.

I couldn't remember you e-mail address so I decided that this would work. I hope everything is great with you, Mr. Forest, and the kids. I will try to call you at work tomorrow.

Love,
Sister Sharn

P.S. Be thankful for the weather at home. The weather here is around 60 today, but was rainy and 40's yesterday.

Popular Posts