I didn't have time to study

The other day, thanks to a link on BooMama's blog, I took an "abbreviated" yet, (according to BooMama, a very accurate) version of the Myers-Briggs personality test.

I was blown away by the accuracy of it.

Wow.

If you are interested in finding out about your personality, click on over here to take a quick "test".

Then come back and click here to read a analysis of it.

I am an EFSJ.

Reading about it was eery, really. I mean, come on, are these people living with me, or what?



(Does anyone have a number for a good therapist? Ahem.)

Comments

Marlana said…
My type was ESFJ, too. That's scary!
~*Michelle*~ said…
gonna go check it out.....but wanted to say hi and hope you are enJOYing the Season......
The Sour Kraut said…
Hi Kim! I'm heading over to take my personality test now. Guessing I may turn out to be the same as you.

Popular Posts