What do you really think of me?

This is a cute idea. I stole it from Facebook.

I asked my kids, L, age 5 and B, age 3, these 22 questions about me and Steven. Their answers were funny and entertaining.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
L-"She loves me"
B-"Thank you"
1a.What is something daddy always says to you?
L-"he likes what I do and gives me money" -(side note, no money being given)
B-"I don't know"

2. What makes mom happy?
L-"When I do the stuff she tell me to."
B-"When I am nice."
2a. What makes daddy happy?
L-"When we play with him."
B-"Riding the tractor."

3. What makes mom sad?
L-"When we are mean to her and she tells us to stop doing stuff."
B-"I don't know"
3a.What makes daddy sad?
L-"When I eat my boogers. Actually, I don't do that anymore."
B-"When he takes away my stuff."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
L-"Tickling me."
B-"Act silly and dances crazy."
4a. How does your dad make you laugh?
L-"When he says something funny to me."
B-"I don't know"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
L-"Like me and B"
B-"she slept in L's room"
5a. What was your dad like as a child?
L-"Went to school like us."
B-"pooped in his pants."

6. How old is your mom?
L-"63"
B-"44"
6a. How old is your dad?
L-"27"
B-"100 million"

7. How tall is your mom?
L-"6 foot"
B-"100 inches"
7a. How tall is your dad?
L-"85 inches"
B-"44 60"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
L-"Love on us"
B-"scrapbook" (This made me laugh coming from a 3 year old)
8a. What is your dad's favorite thing to do?
L-"Ride his tractors"
B-"Weld stuff"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
L-"Do something for me and B."
B-"fix supper for us"
9a. What does your dad do when you're not around?
L-"Gets the horses ready."
B-"Drinks OJ"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L-"Getting lots of flowers."
B-"being Kim."
10a. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
L-"All the money he needs." (Hmmm.....interesting.)
B-"working on his tractor"

11. What is your mom really good at?
L-"Putting me and my brothers clothes on."
B-"Doing something for daddy."
11a. What is your dad really good at?
L-"Catching fishes"
B-"Driving the tractor"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
L- "Playing tennis" (referring to the Wii)
B-"Watching TV"
12a. What is your dad not very good at?
L-"Running....his hat comes off"
B-"Welding"

13. What does your mom do for her job?
L-"Works at the funeral home"
B-"She goes somewhere really important to work"
13a. What does your dad do for his job?
L-"Builds fence."
B-"Building a house." (Whaaaat?)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
L-"Salad" (No L, that is your favorite food. Your mommy can't stand the stuff!)
B-"Biscuits and Gravy". (That is more like it!)
14a. What is your dad's favorite food?
L-"Hamburgers"
B-"Macaroni and Cheese"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L-"When she does something I say." (Nice. Might need to work on that)
B-"I don't know"
15 a. What makes your proud of your dad?
L-"When he likes me." (Um, that is ALWAYS. You have him right where you want him!)
B-"When I love him I get him something to drink."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L-"Taylor Swift" When I informed her that Taylor wasn't a cartoon: "Wow Wow Wubzy"
B- "Wow Wow Wubzy" (This one perplexes me. I questioned them at different times and they said the same thing. How is this? We don't even watch Wow Wow Wubzy! I think I might start though.)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
L-"Scrapbook"
B-"stay home"
17a. What do you and your dad do together?
L-"ride horses"
B-"Ride tractors"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
L-"Because we wear earrings"
B-"I don't know"
18a. How are you and your dad the same?
L-"we like horses".
B-"I don't know"

19. How are you and your mom different?
L-"Cause she is bigger."
B-"Because she puts something in her hair"
19a. How are you and your dad different?
L-"I don't wear a hat that much"
B-"I don't know"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
L-"Because she kisses me alot"
B-"Because she just does"
20a. How do you know your dad loves you?
L-"He always gives me horse rides"
B- no answer-(I think he was tired of the questions)

21.What does your mom like most about your dad?
L-"That he put up her rails"
B-"He fixes something that is hers"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
L-"I guess because I don't really know.....H's (a convenient store), the new one"
Blake-"H's" (Seriously? We need to get out more!)
22a. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
L-"The Rocking Chair"

Comments

Popular Posts