I need more time...............

I have so much to do.......AND so little time.............................

I am ready to leave on my much anticipated trip, and I need to go to Wal Mart and get things like deoderant, I need to go to the mall and get some more clothes........BUT when, oh when, am I going to have time to do this?????? AHHHH!

I need a personal shopper. Better yet, I need to become a personal shopper. I could do this for other people. I know that I would pay someone for this service, so why not have someone pay me.

Here is what it would consist of....

I would check into work where I would be provided with a list of things you need me to pick up. I will also provide you with my cell phone number so that when you think of other things I am only a phone call away....I would then do all of your shopping for you. Clothes, groceries, incidentals, party favors.....you name it......

HOW DO I CHARGE FOR MY SERVICES? WHO PAYS FOR MY INS.? I have a few small kinks to work out.

Anybody want to make me an offer?????????????????
(I can get my shopping done while shopping for others. What a deal!)

Comments

Popular Posts