- My heart wants to have another baby, but my mind doesn't.
- My husband doesn't think that he can provide, financially, the way he would like with three children.
- Why did Owen Wilson try to kill himself? I wish he didn't feel so desperate.
- I really like Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Paninis.
- The new Hannah's is opening tomorrow.
- I am excited about seeing Elton John. I hope it isn't a let down.
- I bet Bon Jovi wouldn't be a let down.
- Why did my daughter draw a toliet the first day of preschool?
- My children getting older is a pretty sure sign that I, too, am getting older.
- Why did Charlie ask me if I was pregnant? I mean sure, I have gained 4-5 lbs, but I thought that it ended up primarily in my butt and not in my stomach.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Friday, August 03, 2007
Stephanie Plum. And Ranger. OK, Morelli sometimes too. Always Grandma.
If you have no idea what I am talking about I am referring to Janet Evanovich novels. They are funny, mysterious, sometimes romantic, but always, always funny.
It started with this book that I recieved back in June from my sister, Sarah. She told me how good these books were (She was on #10, called Ten Big Ones), and got me started with book #1.
I thought, sure, OK, "like I actually have time to read". But I forged ahead.
Now, while Sarah is still on "Ten Big Ones", I am starting #11, "Eleven on Top".
Apparently I DO have time to read. Or rather, maybe I just get so caught up in the books that I neglect the children at my feet yelling "mommy this" and "mommy that". Maybe I just need to explain to them that mommy only has three more to read and then I will have to wait until next year for #14, (yet to be named), at which time I will be unnecessarily camped outside Barnes and Noble waiting for its release.
Join me on this escape, won't you? Then Sarah and I can "talk" about these books with others. We need viewpoints here. Intelligent discussions and such. For example, If a movie was made out of these books, who would play each character? You know deep searching conversations such as this is what I am yearning for. Humor me.